Joshua W. Warren
Summary of Qualifications
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): 3.5 .NET Framework Web Applications (expected 08/2012).
- Excellent foundation knowledge in designing and developing web applications using .NET framework.
- 4+ years experience in challenging customer service environments.
- Experienced professional in problem-solving, decision making, and working under pressure.
Centriq Training, Leawood, KS
Application Developer in C#.NET Program
- Technical Competencies:
- C#, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, Visual Studio 2010, SQL, SQL Server 2008, SSMSE 2008, Database Design, XHTML, and CSS 3.0.
- Professional IT Project Experience
- Widgets and Gadgets: Created a secure application for managing product data.
- S.A.T. Project: Created a secure application for managing students, courses, and scheduling data.
- Job Finder Project: Created a secure ASP.NET application for the purpose of tracking job posting related information using C# and the .NET 3.5 framework. The application tracks companies, job postings, contacts, and communication data through the life-cycle of a job application. Built and scripted a SQL Server 2008 database from scratch where all data was stored. This application uses various aspects of ASP .NET including membership, directory security, data controls, e-mail functionality, and custom error handling. Managed all aspects of this project from creating the master page all the way through database and website deployment. Projects available for review live at the following URL: www.JoshWWarren.com.
- Soft-Skills Training:
- Sandler Sales Training, Customer Care, & Effective Communication.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): 3.5 .NET Framework Web Applications. (expected 08/2012)
MidAmerica Nazarene University, Olathe, KS
Bachelor of Arts in Ministry
ENTERPRISE BANK & TRUST (formerly First National Bank of Olathe), Olathe-Overland Park, KS
- Commended for my attitude and work ethic even during stressful situations, such as during the FDIC closure and later branch closure.
- Ability to find solutions to a variety of customer inquiries even when the answer was not obvious or trained for, utilizing computer programs such as Active-View, Phoenix, and Q2.
- Account opening and maintenance, including the personal lending process which includes a long list of details and procedures from customer interest, application, through to completion.
- Understood and was able to explain in layman's terms bank products as well as cross-selling those.
- Frequently handled customer questions and issues in person and over the phone and in person.
- Strove to be detailed and efficient in everything.
SADLER’S INDOOR RACING, Olathe, KS
- Keep track of customer race times.
- Safety rule enforcement.
- Responsible- Take ownership of work and commitment to honesty.
- Deliberative- Concious effort to evaluate decisions and actions, trying to anticipate obstacles.
- Intellection- Step back from stressful situations and reason through them.
- Analytical- Search for causes of issues and try to think about all the factors that might affect a situation.
- Consistency- Attempt to treat everyone equally, and do each task well while making tasks easier through efficiency.
- Flexible- Perfect job attendance for the last five years, and am eager to try new things and to learn as much as possible.
Youth Leader at Antioch Church of the Nazarene, Overland Park, KS
- Organized youth events and fundraisers.
- Regular Bible study preparation and delivery semiweekly.